There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
New carpet and paint, steps to transit.
Location, location, location.
Location, location, location.
1. Selling your home during the winter while fewer homes are listed on the market will mean more attention will be paid to your property. Low inventory means less competition which means greater seller value. Putting it simply, supply and demand!
2. Winter buyers usually are more motivated buyers, as they demonstrate this by taking time during the holidays to visit their prospective new home. Their motivation may be driven by a job relocation, an expiring lease, or a contract on their present home and the need to move soon.
3. Winter home sellers should take consider that there are home buyers that may have a bonus or raise or even end-of-the-year retirement to help with their purchasing expenses.
4. While the end and the beginning of the year are usually very hectic with the holidays, many buyers have scheduled time off. This is the time of year when businesses may relocate to the area, and the incoming buyers are on the clock to find a home for them.
5. With the upcoming tax season, many buyers may be motivated by the tax benefits of homeownership or write-offs for home purchase expenses.
6. Because of a smaller housing inventory, lenders are usually less busy, so buyers are more likely to get their financing ready much faster, and everyone likes a faster closing!
7. Motivated buyers, listing agents that are focused on pricing the property properly, and the potential fear of interest rates rising in the spring mean that home sellers are getting more for their homes.
8. Selling in the winter also lets you show off and feature the fireplace, sauna, hot tub, double-pane windows, etc. This is a great time to show your home’s warmth!
9. Statistics also show that more babies are born in September than in any other month, so more new parents may be ready to upgrade to a larger home.
10. Buyers looking for homes in the winter are serious home buyers. They don’t want to take the chance of waiting to spring and losing out on a nice home when available.
11. With fewer homes to sell during this time, I can guarantee you that I can devote more time to selling your home promptly. (No realtor will devote more time or energy to ensuring your home will get the attention and visibility you deserve than I will.)
12. One of the nicest benefits of selling in the winter is not having to worry as much about maintaining the yard. Just make sure the snow and Ice are removed from the pathways!
For more ideas and suggestions for winter home sales. feel free to get in touch with me for a free pdf.
Clients trust Southern Design Cadworks LLC, (SDC), as an industry leader to design and build projects safely, cost-effectively, and on schedule.
SDC delivers design and drafting services for the production and fuels, chemicals, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and nuclear power services markets. SDC is an essential partner in the production of safer, cleaner and sustainable energy solutions to meet the world's increasing demand. SDC continues to serve the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The urbanizing world needs reliable infrastructure, advanced technologies, life science innovations, ample resources, and sophisticated manufacturing. SDC supports these industries with proven preliminary construction cost estimates, design and drafting services, and professional staffing services.
Government agencies and the intelligence community trust SDC to accomplish a wide variety of critical missions. From delivering base life support to tens of thousands of soldiers to performing decontamination, decommissioning and environmental remediation, SDC is proud to provide the global strength and comprehensive services on which clients have come to rely.
SDC has performed design and drafting projects from around the nation and around the globe.
· Numerous pipeline and plant projects world-wide including in Alaska, Florida, Wyoming, Texas, Abu Dhabi, Arabian Sea, and Sakhalin
· Several subdivision land developments located in the D/FW, Houston, Austin, and Ft Wayne area.
· Municipal projects have included highway, waste treatment plant, airport expansion, and storm drainage design.
We find undervalued properties in various conditions and price range, and we find investors looking to expand their portfolio or resell the properties and thus improve the quality and values of surrounding neighborhoods. Leave a message with the desired criteria and we will locate and introduce you to your next project.